More HHC 2013 Info

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:10:28 PDT 2013

What about a college campus?   The Telescope Optics Workshop was held for
many years at Western Washington University in Bellingham.   That is an easy
drive from Seattle or Vancouver.    Perhaps we could get joint sponsorship
from some university computer science department.  But not University of
Phoenix: they do not offer a degree in math or computer science or
engineering or physics or chemistry.