HHC 2013 observations/Programming

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:13:55 PDT 2013

Eric, you misunderstand the mission of HR!    They are not there to put
people into jobs.   They have several missions:
(1) Prevent all applicants from being hired.
(2) Prevent the manager who needs help from getting it.
(3) Assure that all employees other than the insider core are fired before
vesting in any retirement plan.