More HHC 2013 Info

Richard richard1941 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 20:39:24 PDT 2013

Canadians do not call it Vancouver.   Because it is mostly a Chinese city, they call it “Honcouver”.    When you come in from the north from NWT, you know you have entered BC because the smooth highway that you cruise at 70 MPH suddenly becomes a 25 MPH washboard from hell that you must endure for several hundred miles.   I don’t think any of our conference attendees will be going that way, so it won’t be so bad.

The big problem will be the Canadian women!    They are all beautiful, healthy, and natural looking, and do not have black lipstick, tattoos, or nose rings.

There is a fine glider airport at Hope, BC, for those of us who do not want to bother with fuel planning.   It is mostly ridge lift against nearby cliffs.

. . . Richard