Reminder - also register on CONF Website

Ramsey David dramsey at neko.com
Wed Jul 9 08:41:50 MDT 2014

Hi Richard,

Since we’re always hurting for presentations, and the list so far seems rather sparse, I was wondering if you had any suggestions about any presentations I could make.

Sadly I am not a mathematician, so Namir-like talks aren’t in the cards.

I’d probably do best at some historical retrospective thing like “The Evolution of RPN: 9800 through HP-50” or something like that…

— David