HHC 2014

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:37:39 MDT 2014

Is 100% the best you could do?   I heard that there is some kind of meaning
associated with probabilities outside of [0, 1], but I am not advanced
enough to know about stuff like that.   I certainly plan to be there.

Another matter: does anybody remember the procedure for restoring NiCad
cells from the HP-67 days?  This is an ongoing problem with old ham radios,
and a bit of technology transfer is in order.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM, John Cadick <jcadick at cadickcorp.com> wrote:

> My probability of attendance went up to 100% last night when I made my
> flight and lodging reservations. Can someone change me to 100% on the
> website please.
>

> I’ll try to come up with a presentation that folks might be interested in.
>

> John

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.