Reminder - also register on CONF Website

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:25:50 MDT 2014

I was thinking of saying something about book binding.   I am studying for
the actuary tests, and the only calculator they allow is the TI-30
family.   However, if an applicant for an actuary job came to me with such
a machine, I would show him the door without a word.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 7:41 AM, Ramsey David <dramsey at neko.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Since we’re always hurting for presentations, and the list so far seems
> rather sparse, I was wondering if you had any suggestions about any
> presentations I could make.
>
> Sadly I am not a mathematician, so Namir-like talks aren’t in the cards.
>
> I’d probably do best at some historical retrospective thing like “The
> Evolution of RPN: 9800 through HP-50” or something like that…
>
> — David
>
> On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:17 AM, Richard J. Nelson <rjnelsoncf at cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello HHCers,
> >
> > The following screenshot will serve as a reminder to book your air
> flights early.
> >
> >      <image002.jpg>
> >

> > And please register at the HHC website so we can plan.
> http://hhuc.us/2014/register.htm
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > X < > Y,
> >
> > Richard

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.