Location 2014

Günter Schink web at 4schink.de
Fri May 2 08:49:04 MDT 2014

Hi everybody,

as time goes by it is not to long until we'll have our meeting in
September. For me it's another opportunity to spend some days for sight
seeing in the US. There will be nice places to go certainly, where ever
the meeting will be. Be it Nashville, Reno or Mesa.

I think it is already high time to start some preparatory activity.
Planning the route, booking flights for a reasonable price, getting
accommodation at the most interesting places.

So my I kindly ask the committee, when are you going to reveal where the
meeting will be?

Günter