Location 2014

Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz wlodekmj at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 3 18:24:09 MDT 2014

Hello again from London. I am not off-planet, merely off-continent, and have recently expressed a mild preference for Nashville over Reno (flight costs: US$800 London to Nashville, US$1130 London to Reno).
But ymm, and I think we should wait for Gene - is anyone near enough to him to knock on his door?
Maybe indeed he is in China, on a secret mission, with no web access ;-)
Best wishes all, Wlodek