Status?

Ramsey David dramsey at neko.com
Thu May 15 22:56:08 MDT 2014

It has been some days now since Gene has sadly reported that he’s unable to participate as he has previously due to circumstances in his life, and has encouraged us to continue with the planning.

As far as I know at this point, Reno is the only site that has been “vetted” in that we’ve got a firm quote and information on facilities from a local hotel. I sent the contract to Richard a few days ago but so far have heard…

…nothing…

So, what’s up? With the conference in only about 4 months it seems to me that we should have a site up, be taking reservations, collecting presentations, etc.

— David