HHC 2014 Location is decided - better late than never?

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu May 22 12:26:46 MDT 2014

Hello HHCers,

We have decided that Reno Nevada will be the location for HHC 2014.  Many
thanks to David Ramsey for doing the point work for this.

This will be a bit more expensive than our normal Conference so expect a $50
donation for the costs involved.  The hotel rooms will be 111.87 per night
single or double (actually it is possible to get 4 max in a room if
necessary), taxes included.  Additional details will be on the HHC website
which will be launched very very soon.