HHC 2014 Location is decided - better late than never?

Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz wlodekmj at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 24 10:47:16 MDT 2014

Would I be spoiling this amusing discussion were I to suggest that "The first weekend after September 15th, unless that weekend includes a religious holiday." is a starting point for discussion, rather than a formula?

Aologies to Joseph, who does not consider this amusing.

Either way, many thanks for the clarification - we can now start planning and buying tickets. Some have probably already done it all. Though I would be happy to fly part of the way and share in driving the rest of the way should such an opportunity occur.

Wlodek