ThinkJet Printhead/Ribbon Cable assy to repair HP-2225 Printers

Ramsey David dramsey at neko.com
Sun Aug 28 13:42:48 MDT 2016

I have one of these printers, which worked the last time I tried it, but always thought of it as more a display piece than anything else. Surely you can’t get the ink cartridges any more— oh, wait, it looks as if you can— but this first-generation inkjet design means the cartridge will dry out and be useless if you don’t print for a couple of weeks, right? So unless you use the printer fairly regularly, you’re opening a new cartridge every time you want to print.