ThinkJet Printhead/Ribbon Cable assy to repair HP-2225 Printers

Robert Prosperi bobprosperi at optimum.net
Sun Aug 28 18:01:24 MDT 2016

Amazingly, HP still sells RED and BLUE ink for the 2225 ThinkJet models, in addition to the standard black.

I read that presentation some years ago and recall visualizing the syringes, gloves, and all that. Just had to a be world class mess.

I wonder how well those color printed pages held up over the years; if you still have some, bring a couple pages to HHC to peek at.

--bob