Taking a poll

B Walsh bpwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:41:43 MDT 2016

Caffeine is a different subject. I enthusiastically support it :-)

Assuming I make it to the conference, I will bring my repurposed hot air
popcorn popper which I use for roasting green coffee beans, along with my
coffee maker. Joe, if you like coffee, you're in for one heckuva cuppa
(dare I say it?) Joe. The stuff might be useful as rocket fuel.

Brian