Taking a poll

Brad Barton brad.barton at joink.com
Mon Aug 29 19:48:36 MDT 2016

FULL

From: hhc-bounces at lists.brouhaha.com [mailto:hhc-bounces at lists.brouhaha.com]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Nelson
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 6:54 PM
To: Handheld Computing Conference discussion list <hhc at lists.brouhaha.com>
Subject: Taking a poll

Hello,

For the last 30 years or so we have had the question of which soda to buy.
FULL (strength) or DIET.

The ratio has changed over the years.  If you don't vote, you don't have the
right to complain.

I don't need any other inputs - I don't want any - except   FULL or DIET.
Four characters ONLY.

What I am looking for is the ratio.

Chime in with your preference.  If is it "either" be silent.  If it is
"neither" (water?) be silent.

Put any other information in another email.

Thanks.  The goal is to have an adequate supply for everyone.

P.S.  This is really a secret study on the ability of HHCers to read and
follow instructions by a social expert at some famous University seeking a
topic for a doctorial thesis..