ThinkJet Printhead/Ribbon Cable assy to repair HP-2225 Printers

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:26:20 MDT 2016

I have an entire HP printer that is unable to communicate with my
computer.   It is yours if you want it.  It used to work great, but now may
still yield useful parts.  Don't ask about the sailboat!

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Robert Prosperi <bobprosperi at optimum.net>
wrote:

> I recently found a source for the part needed to repair HP-2225 ThinkJet
> printers which have been damaged due to corrosive ink destroying the
> electrical connector in the print-head carriage. They are not expensive
> here (I think less than $20 USD with shipping included), but much more so
> shipping overseas, so I thought I would offer to buy a few and bring them
> to HHC for international attendees if there is any interest.
>

> So if you are interested, or have friends not attending HHC that are
> interested, please contact me off list to let me know how many you want.
> You can pay me at HHC to make it simple.
>

> A photo of the part can be seen here, although Amazon no longer has any
> stock left: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00503BHDG/ref=oh_aui_
> detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>

> --bob prosperi

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.