HHC 2017 Topic

B Walsh bpwalsh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:16:48 MDT 2016

I agree with Roger. I consider Nashville to be in a southern state rather
than the midwest even though the longitude is in the range. August weather
there could be rather hot and humid. On the other hand summers in Oregon
are generally dry. As I recall Jim Donnelly lives in Eugene, about 35 to 40
miles south of Corvallis, but close enough :-)

Brian