What is an HHC 2017 worth hotel wise? It could be expensive. Vote now!

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Sat Sep 3 13:08:48 MDT 2016

Hello HHCers,

WOW!  I guess this astronomical event is that popular with the general population.

I will bring my welders glass.  Hotel recommendations are needed.

I suspect that hotel rooms are ALL at a premium, if any are available.

How many are willing to pay the price?  We could resort to the “old days” and bunk at people homes.