What is an HHC 2017 worth hotel wise? It could be expensive. Vote now!

Bruce A. Bergman bruceb at fatcity.com
Sat Sep 3 13:30:11 MDT 2016

Without an actual figure, I can't say for sure. Since we're kind of
guessing, I'd say anything above $200/night is probably a "no" for me.
$119 is a reasonable amount. Every $10 you go up from there, it's moving
towards my eject number. :)

BTW, my vote would be for Ft. Collins again, over Nashville, for next
year.

Thanks,

Bruce