Taking a poll

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:12:20 MDT 2016

Diet soda is alkaline, anti-oxidant, gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, cage
free, chemical free, hormone free, organic, antibiotic free, preservative
free, unprocessed, natural, ayurvedic, natural, hallal, uncooked, and (of
course) kosher.  That is why they don't have it at whole foods markets.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:01 AM, Roger Hill <rhill at siue.edu> wrote:

> DIET
>
> P.S.  "Diet" is just as full as "Full".  The difference is that the
> sugar is replaced by some other substitute.
>
> ------------ On your message ------------
>
> Hello,
>
> For the last 30 years or so we have had the question of which soda to
> buy.  FULL (strength) or DIET.
> The ratio has changed over the years.  If you don’t vote, you don’t
> have the right to complain.
>
> I don’t need any other inputs – I don’t want any – except   FULL or
> DIET.  Four characters ONLY. . .

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.