Fwd: Eclipse Plans?

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:14:09 MDT 2016

This is from my contact in Oregon:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mbartels at bbastrodesigns.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: Eclipse Plans?
To: richard nineteenfortyone <richard1941 at gmail.com>

Hi Richard

I'm getting close to retirement - Barb retired a couple of months ago.

We plan to attend the Oregon Star Party for the eclipse.

Hotels have been largely taken for a long time and are charging outrageous
prices to boot. Maybe your conference has rooms reserved - that would be
nice! Don't plan on traveling the morning of the eclipse - the roads could
be grid locked. Best to travel the day before and camp out overnight.

Reno, huh!

Mel