Trading Corner at HHC

Robert Prosperi bobprosperi at optimum.net
Sun Sep 11 14:23:30 MDT 2016

We will have a small area designated at HHC as the Trading Corner as in recent years.

See the HHC website for details and blank forms: http://hhuc.us/2016/trading.htm

The amount of trading activity seems to fluctuate in alternating years. HHC 2015 was rather slow, so we can expect this year to be more active.

Please bring your lists of items you would like to trade and also lists of items you are looking for.

Forms can be downloaded from the website, but I will also bring some blank forms as well.

And remember it's not just calculators; peripherals, books, tools, and related techie stuff can also be traded.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Ft Collins.

--bob