Conference Soda

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:41:03 MDT 2016

If you are talking about sugar dissolved in water, how do you separate the
hypothetical attraction of sugar from the know, established, and easily
demonstrated magnetic attraction of water?

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Richard J. Nelson <rjnelsoncf at cox.net>
wrote:

> Haven’t you heard the most recent research – double sugar attacks magnets.

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.