HHC 2016 Conference Report

Joseph K. Horn joehorn at holyjoe.net
Tue Sep 20 21:06:11 MDT 2016

Hi, all!

Richard mentioned the HHC 2016 drone video.  I’ll upload it to YouTube as soon as I return home (I’m still in Fort Collins) where I have a computer that’s able to edit it.  Just a few more days...
Richard also mentioned that the antennas on the controller were pointing the wrong way.  Although true, don’t worry, because that had no effect on the pre-programmed flight, which was executed perfectly by the drone.  However, at the very end of the flight (when the drone reached the final waypoint, high above Fort Collins) the connection was lost and the drone returned automatically.  So the video looks great and the drone is safe and sound.
-Joe-