CES aftermath :-)

David Ramsey dramsey at neko.com
Wed Jan 11 10:44:08 MST 2017

Hi all,

Mary and I would be crushed were there no HHC 2017. Yes, yes..we’re a bunch of old fogies interested in things nobody else is interested in any more, like an association of farriers or apothecaries. Or perhaps buggy-whip vendors. Even HP’s interest rests in one or two employees.

SO F**KING WHAT. It’s interesting, it’s an important part of computer history (however ignored it might be), and where else will we have the opportunity to socialize with a group of people as insanely cool as we are?

What about somewhere near Richard, in Arizona (right?) Flagstaff is cool.

— David