Collections

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Wed Jun 7 10:08:10 MDT 2017

Hello HHCers,

As most of you know I have been trying to donate my unique calculator
literature collection so as to preserve it for the future.

In the last seven years I have approached most museums regarding this
including HPs small effort.  No one is able to take it on to preserve it.  I
just received a response from a museum that explains the situation quite
well.  The email thread is attached.

I will see many of you in Nashville.  The Committee is working diligently
and the conference is coming together nicely.