Collections

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 10:13:41 MDT 2017

Thanks David,

I also considered in buying a better scanner.  I only have an HP Photoshop Plus multi device.

Everybody can participate in the research aspect of finding what is missing.

1).  Take on Calculator Manuals and find what is missing.

2).  Check the solutions books for given model.

3),  Find what models have applications books, etc..

Any interested person may provide/contribute a missing list working "at home."

Shipping documents around is an expensive process as paper is heavy.