Support for Big(ger) Iron Display at HHC 2017?

Ramsey David dramsey at neko.com
Sat Jun 24 16:27:40 MDT 2017

I am a big fan of the HP desk calculators and would love to see a 9101A, which I had concluded were never actually manufactured, since despite anecdotal sightings have never actually been seen in the real world.

At the Reno conference I hosted a few years back, I dragged in a 9100B, 9810, and 9820; but that conference room had some desk space. Last year I brought an HP-46 and a 9800 to Ft. Collins, and was fortunate enough to have the latter signed by Don Morris, who was attending. The meeting room was large but table space was limited so the calcs spent most of their time on a wire pushcart rack.

But any, yes, I’d love to see your 9100 system!

— David Ramsey