Support for Big(ger) Iron Display at HHC 2017?

Roger Hill rhill at siue.edu
Sun Jun 25 15:19:01 MDT 2017

Hi all,

What was the difference between the HP 9100A and the HP 9100B?

I believe the first RPN calculator I used was the 9100B in 1970.  It
stored programs on roughly business-size magnetic cards (some of which
I may still have around somewhere), and it was connected to a very
nice plotter.  I also seem to recall that the line numbers for program
commands were in base 14 (digits 0123456789abcd); never did understand
why.

-- Roger

------------ On Richard Nelson's message ------------

Hello David et al.,

The HP9100 is especially important for HP Handheld fans from the
HP-35A
to the HP-65.  See the attached article for the true story.  I really
enjoyed meeting Tom Osborne for that interview.  The link at the end
is
an especially good read.