HHC 2017 Location Update

Richard J. Nelson rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 18:46:55 MDT 2017

Hello HHCers,

We are actively gathering Hotel cost data from three hotels.

Monte Dalrymple in San Jose CA

Gene Wright in Nashville TN

John Cadick in Dallas, TX.

As usual the various costs and other restrictions greatly vary so we need
all the data to make a decision.  We are about 70% there so I hope we can
know by the end of the week.  Committee members stay especially tuned to
respond ASAP.  Thanks.

Has anybody heard from Eric Smith?  The link at: