HHC 2018 Update

Karl & Anita Kirk akkirk1 at charter.net
Tue May 1 07:06:44 MDT 2018

      I know you are not going to believe this, but to be perfectly
honest with you, none of these questions had ever occurred to me before
(I hate to admit that). I don't know much about "Bulgarian folk music"
(anything, really).  But now that I am aware of them, I am trying to
decide just how they will alter my life!

Karl Kirk