HHC 2018 Update

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 06:20:16 MDT 2018

Ok, some exam questions may have been written as recently as 1940.  I am
surprised that they allow ANY calculator.  Also, they do not require slide
rule users to clear their instruments upon leaving the examination room;
the slide rule settings are, after all, a form of memory that could encode
classified data.