HHC 2018 Update

Roger Hill rhill at siue.edu
Wed May 2 15:18:49 MDT 2018

Well, I admit to be guitly of eagerly continuing it......  But I
doubt that it has been hindering the committee that is working on the
meeting details.  (Just consider it "entertainment" while we wait for
the results.... :-)

-- Roger

------------ On Brian's message ------------

Many times I've been accused of being too serious. But what started
as a joke (Bob, it's all your fault) is out of hand.

So let's get back on topic, please: Dates, Location, and Hotel.

Thank you.

- Brian

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 8:17 AM, Thomas Mullikin <tlm at orbdyn.com>