HHC 2018 Update

Richard rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu May 3 18:14:39 MDT 2018

I have a question.

How do the marbles (bearings) distribute themselves as they take one of three paths.  I have observed that two of the three paths (large funnel and small funnel) will always (big % of time, test with a single bearing, be picked up and repeat.  A bearing in the non-funnel path will alternate between it and the large funnel.

Is this normal?