Aw: Re: HHC 2018 Update

Walter Bonin walter.bonin at web.de
Fri May 4 09:58:20 MDT 2018

Thanks, David, for your response. Though ... hmmh ... if I want to know how much shipping would be for any item from me to any location on this planet, I call https://www.portokalkulator.de/portokalkulator/std , fill in what I know and I'll get the respective postage returned. I'm sincerely convinced (no - I'm 100% certain) there's something alike provided in the USA as well (I faintly remember I even knew the respective website once - as a foreigner!). For sure you'll find it - you know everything this site will ask. Please tell me the result. Thank you in advance!

(When I'll visit the USA once again, I must ask somebody what's so terrificly complicated in the US mail system - it's impossible to imagine here.)

Walter