Aw: Re: HHC 2018 Update

Eric Rechlin eric at hpcalc.org
Fri May 4 10:08:01 MDT 2018

The US mail system isn't complicated at all.  Postage rates can be
calculated at https://postcalc.usps.com/

The price depends on the preferred shipping method.  Probably no more than
$24 by the cheapest way.

As soon as I can get an address for Eric Smith I will know what one costs to
mail; I still have his from last year but don't know where to send it.

Eric