SwissMicros - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Michael michael at swissmicros.com
Thu May 24 16:46:02 MDT 2018

If you are not able to see this mail, click http://30aao.r.ah.d.sendibm4.com/1rdpildd56rf.htmlWe've updated our privacy policy

As you may have heard, there is a new privacy regulation coming into force for EU residents on the 25th May.

The new regulation, called GDPR, aims for a wider and stronger protection of European users’ Personal Data and how they are processed and used by third parties. To this extent, Personal Data is every information that makes an individual identifiable, alone or in combination with other information.

At SwissMicros, we’ve always put your privacy in high regard by minimising the quantity of Personal Data we ask from you.

Our privacy policy explains how we store and use your data, you can read it at the bottom of https://www.swissmicros.com/terms.php

Best regards,
Michael Steinmann
SwissMicrosIf you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click http://30aao.r.ah.d.sendibm4.com/1rdpildd56rg.html