Aw: RE: Re: Best wishes to you all again!

Eric Rechlin eric at hpcalc.org
Wed Oct 3 21:20:04 MDT 2018

I will be uploading videos eventually.  However, YouTube, in its infinite
wisdom, decided to end-of-life its online video editor, which means I
couldn't start uploading videos as soon as the conference was over.
Instead, I will have to wait until I get home (next week, because I am on
holiday all this week, where a beautiful Volvo S90 is self-driving me around
California), find some acceptable video editing software, splice/merge the
videos first, and only then upload them to YouTube.  Don't expect anything
for at least a week, maybe more.

Eric