What goes into selecting a conference hotel

Richard rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Fri Oct 5 14:59:55 MDT 2018

Thank you Monte for that wonderful report.  All is well that ends well.  The
only issue I see is the greatly unbalanced week end week day room rate
difference.  Of course this is due to the type of business hotel that it is.
My Sunday night rate was $205.41 with four different taxes listed.

Over all the hotel was OK.  As I said California is an expensive state.
After all you have to pay for that train to nowhere somehow.

Thanks for your work on this.