What goes into selecting a conference hotel

Joseph K. Horn joehorn at holyjoe.net
Fri Oct 5 18:15:29 MDT 2018

The wording on the signed agreement was that all food and drinks that were
SERVED in the room would be served by the hotel.  They allowed outside food
and drink to be brought in by attendees, as long as it was not served to
them by the conference.  Jorge even said that it was ok for Sam to provide
snacks on the side table for attendees to enjoy... perhaps because snacks
are not "served".

Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we speak in legalese.

-Joe-