HHC 2019 Conference update

Richard rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Wed Aug 7 16:34:15 MDT 2019

Hello HHCer's,

The HHC committee is busy (as usual) working on HHC 2019.  The attendee list
is at https://hhuc.us/2019/reglist.htm.  If you know of anyone who would be
interested in attending there is adequate time to encourage them to get
registered.  Last year I asked how many attendees shared a room and I was
surprised at how many single occupants there were.  My room estimate to the
hotel assumed a higher ratio of shared rooms so get registered now to be
able to get a room at the hotel.

Last year the smallest (cost practical) thumb drive was 32 GB.  This year
the technology doubled it to 64 GB, and we are gathering material to
effectively use all this memory capacity.  Ideas are welcome.

We (the committee) are looking forward to seeing old friends once again.  I
predict that HHC 2019  will have a special historical importance.