HHC 2019 Conference update

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:59:16 MDT 2019

Richard, regarding air fares:  My son and his four women are flying in from
Albany, New Yawk in a couple of weeks.   Air fares to Sacramento are
significantly cheaper than to Reno, if one does not mind a 3 hour drive. 😉

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 3:37 PM Richard <rjnelsoncf at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello HHCer’s,
>

> The HHC committee is busy (as usual) working on HHC 2019.  The attendee
> list is at https://hhuc.us/2019/reglist.htm.  If you know of anyone who
> would be interested in attending there is adequate time to encourage them
> to get registered.  Last year I asked how many attendees shared a room and
> I was surprised at how many single occupants there were.  My room estimate
> to the hotel assumed a higher ratio of shared rooms so get registered now
> to be able to get a room at the hotel.
>

> Last year the smallest (cost practical) thumb drive was 32 GB.  This year
> the technology doubled it to 64 GB, and we are gathering material to
> effectively use all this memory capacity.  Ideas are welcome.
>

> We (the committee) are looking forward to seeing old friends once again.
> I predict that HHC 2019  will have a special historical importance.

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.