HHC 2019 Conference update

Richard rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Thu Aug 8 11:02:42 MDT 2019

Hello Eric et al,

I had to fly (with one stop) from Phoenix to San Jose to Reno in order to get the best air fare.  The only good thing was that there was no plane change, but it required additional travel time – 3 Hrs. total.   Round trip $309.50  9/19 and 9/23.

The return trip was 41% more expensive – reverse route.  Does anyone have a perspective on the 737 issue?