HHC 2019 Conference update

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:48:17 MDT 2019

My perspective on the 737 issue:  Boeing committed gross malpractice in
designing a mission critical system.  Most likely at the root of this is
corrupt HR practices.  The problem will never be resolved until heads roll
in upper management and Human Resources and the appropriate careers are
permanently terminated at the highest level. So far, no sign of motion on
this.  Too bad; a formerly great company going down the drain with internal
corruption.