Flights to/from Reno

David Hayden dave at larou.com
Fri Aug 9 06:10:06 MDT 2019

Jim, you can probably get your jury duty postponed by telling them that
you're scheduled to present at a conference that weekend.  Suggest
another time when you're available.

Regarding the airfare, if anyone is looking for a little adventure,
consider flying to San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, or Sacramento and
taking the train to Reno. It's a beautiful trip.  The train leaves
Emeryville (right outside Oakland) at 9:10am, arrives in Sacramento at
11:09am and Reno at 4:06pm.  Book at amtrak.com

See you in Reno!
Dave

On 8/8/2019 7:48 PM, Richard wrote:

> Good Luck or
>
> you could just wear a MAGA Trump baseball hat while you check in with
> the court.
>
> X < >Y,
>
> Richard

---