Flights to/from Reno

Richard rjnelsoncf at cox.net
Fri Aug 9 15:13:55 MDT 2019

What a neat idea.  -rjn

From: hhc-bounces at lists.brouhaha.com [mailto:hhc-bounces at lists.brouhaha.com] On Behalf Of David Hayden
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 5:10 AM
To: hhc at lists.brouhaha.com
Subject: Re: Flights to/from Reno

Jim, you can probably get your jury duty postponed by telling them that you're scheduled to present at a conference that weekend.  Suggest another time when you're available.

Regarding the airfare, if anyone is looking for a little adventure, consider flying to San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, or Sacramento and taking the train to Reno. It's a beautiful trip.  The train leaves Emeryville (right outside Oakland) at 9:10am, arrives in Sacramento at 11:09am and Reno at 4:06pm.  Book at amtrak.com

See you in Reno!

Dave