Since You Asked.... (RE: HHC 2019 Conference update)

Roger Hill rhill at siue.edu
Fri Aug 9 17:28:34 MDT 2019

Hi Richard,

I have an HO scale railroad layout in Altadena, which has been
suffering from neglect for a while (hope to get back to it one of
these years...).  It is about 4 x 10 feet and is intended to model the
streetcars and interurban cars that used to run the the Los Angelee
area.  Right now it has quite a bit of track and switches, but no
scenery (or trolley wire) yet.  I also have a lot of models of brass
models of the interurban cars (Japanese imports), some of which are
painted, and freight cars (they hauled freight too).

Attached is a closeup photo of a 2-car train going through the main
junction on the layout.  The track was hand-made by me, while the cars
were painted by somebody else.

Too many things to do and not enough time......

-- Roger

------------ On your message ------------

See you all there some way or another......

GREAT!  X < > Y,  Richard
P.S. On a non-calc issue.  Do you have a model railroad layout?  If
so, what scale?