Flights to/from Reno

bruceb at fatcity.com bruceb at fatcity.com
Tue Aug 13 11:00:02 MDT 2019

This was a great suggestion, David! Thanks for suggesting it. I checked
the two flight options:

 	* San Diego to/from Reno, totalled $490
 	* San Diego to Oakland, Train route (Emeryville -> Reno), Reno to San
Diego, totaled $211 (taxes included!)

So, I'm going to do option 2 and take the train. Plus only one extra
day. I'm super excited!

See you all in September.

Thanks,

Bruce