Thursday night soiree

David Ramsey dramsey at neko.com
Thu Aug 29 18:02:40 MDT 2019

Hi guys,

Here’s the current list of people signed up for the Thursday evening (Sept. 19) meet-and-eat at my place:

Gunter Schink
Eric Smith
Bob Prosperi
Bruce Horrocks
Sylvain Cote
Geoff Quickfall
Joseph Horn
Jacob Schwartz
John Andrews
Roger Hill
Felix Gross
Richard Nelson
Richard Schwartz

So that I can plan better, it would be nice to know:

— If you still plan on attending
— What time you’ll be arriving in Reno
— If you need a ride to my place from the hotel or airport

Also, my current plans are to get food from Famous Dave’s, which is a BBQ place. This will be trays of pulled pork and sliced brisket, with some bread to make sandwiches and potato salad or something similar. Drinks will be various permutations of Diet Coke and water. If your diet precludes any of this or you have a strong preference for other drink types, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks,

— David