Thursday night soiree

Sylvain Côté pc.sylvain.cote at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:25:14 MDT 2019

Hello David,

Thank you very much for the invitation.

I will be attending (airplane tickets have been bought in April)

Airplane arrival: Thursday, 15h04
Airplane departure: Monday, 18h26

I am staying at the Hyatt Place Hotel, Robert has reserved the room for both of us.

I have no car so I will need a ride between the hotel and your house.

The food is perfect and I will drink water.

What will be the cost per person for the evening to cover your expenses.

Best regards,

Sylvain